Happy Friday! The day will see a mix of sun and cloud, becoming cloudy in the afternoon with a high of 11 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of showers and a low of 8 C. (Kendra Crighton/News Staff)

Mix of sun and cloud ahead for Friday

Plus a look ahead at the weekend

Happy Friday! The day will see a mix of sun and cloud, becoming cloudy in the afternoon with a high of 11 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of showers and a low of 8 C.

READ ALSO: Remembrance Day services: where to pay your respects in Greater Victoria

Saturday will see periods of rain and a high of 10 C with a 60 per cent chance of showers overnight and a low of 8 C.

Sunday will be cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a high of 11 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a low of 8 C.

READ ALSO: VIDEO: Surgical objects left in patients on the rise in Canada, data shows

Monday is expected to be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high of 11 C with an overnight low of 6 C.



kendra.crighton@blackpress.ca

Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Get local stories you won't find anywhere else right to your inbox.
Sign up here

Just Posted

Saanich teen launches free online tutoring website

School Helpers matches volunteer tutors with students

Name of victims ‘ripped down’ from Victoria display

Organizers feel the act is ‘malicious’

Government Street becomes pedestrian-priority corridor

One block of downtown street closed to cars entirely

‘The face of Belmont’: Custodial staff at Langford school pivot to support parents, students

Staff serve as point of contact for parents, students with school

Greater Victoria transit usage sees gradual rise

Ridership still down 66 per cent compared to last year

March dental conference key to many of B.C.’s COVID-19 cases

Early infections from China, Iran were quickly contained

POLL: Are you sending your children back to school this month?

Classrooms looked decidedly different when students headed back to school for the… Continue reading

Cortes Island affordable housing project hangs by a thread

Regional decision makers resort to COVID-19 concerns despite virtual meeting option and push hearing to September

MAP: Dr. Henry reveals which B.C. regions have seen most COVID-19 cases

B.C. health officials release a first look at how the novel coronavirus has reached all corners of the province

North Island recreation camping site closed due to vandalism

Damage happens every year, forcing site manager to reallocate improvement budget to repairs

Tla-o-qui-aht First Nation woman, 26, fatally shot by police in Edmundston, N.B.

Police were conducting a well-being check at the time of the incident

Seniors to receive up to $500 in promised COVID-19 emergency aid in early July

The Liberal government first promised the extra help in mid-May, but had to create a new system to deliver the aid

VIDEO: Revelstoke bear wanders into Animal House pet store

Staff got ready to chase it out with a broom

Man found dead in his tent at Island homeless camp

Facebook posts tell of personal struggles and attempts to stay clean and sober

Most Read