(Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)

Rain becoming mix of sun and cloud ahead for Wednesday

Plus a look ahead at the weekend’s forecast

Wednesday will see the rain ending in the morning, becoming a mix of sun and cloud, with a high of 9 C and an overnight low of 3 C.

Thursday’s forecast is calling for cloudy skies, with a 60 per cent chance of showers late in the afternoon and a high of 7 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a low of 5 C.

READ ALSO: VIDEO: Lawyer says SUV that hit Leila Bui was going 53 km/h at point of impact

Friday will see showers, with a high of 10 C and an overnight low of 6 C.

Saturday will see showers, with a high of 9 C and an overnight low of 3 C.

READ ALSO: Victoria unveils next phase of bike lane network

Sunday’s forecast is calling for a mix of sun and cloud, with a high of 8 C and an overnight low of 3 C.



kendra.crighton@blackpress.ca

Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Just Posted

Oak Bay Police welcome former Langford firefighter as newest officer

New position marks return to the Island for Const. Jenn Berkley

Latke Mania returns to Jewish Community Centre of Victoria

Traditional latkes available at local deli until Dec. 20

Greater Victoria residents recognized for International Volunteer Day

Thousands of people volunteer throughout the community every year

Local LGBTQ+ advocate welcomes Sidney’s decision to recognize Pride Week

Sidney announced its decision in the Town’s updated strategic plan

New survey finds 4.7 million women over 15 were victims of sexual assault in Canada

Some 1.2 million men (eight per cent) report having been sexually assaulted since age 15

POLL: Will you be donating to charities over the holiday season?

Many here in Victoria joined others around the world to take part… Continue reading

Greater Victoria Crime Stoppers wanted list for the week of Dec. 3

Greater Victoria Crime Stoppers is seeking the public’s help in locating the… Continue reading

BC firefighters to help battle Australian bushfires

Canada sent 22 people, including 7 from B.C.

B.C. NDP touts the end of MSP premiums

Horgan, James held news conference to reiterate that people will get their last bill this month

Oscar Hickes: Longest running hockey tournament on Vancouver Island cancelled

Patrick Murray, one of the organizers for the tournament, broke the sad news on social media.

Illicit drug deaths down, but B.C. coroner says thousands still overdose

Chief coroner Life Lapointe says province’s drug supply remains unpredictable

Trustees ask for more help after tearful meeting on B.C. school’s ‘toxic’ stench

Enforcement has ‘no teeth,’ school trustee says, while kids become sick

One of B.C’s last surviving strip clubs baring all again for Christmas charity

25th annual event is Sunday and raises money for the Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows Christmas Hamper Society.

Most Read