For Friday the 13th, you can expect a mix of sun and cloud, becoming cloudy near noon with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a high of 18 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a low of 14 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)

Mix of sun and cloud, chance of showers ahead for Friday

Plus a look ahead at your weekend

For Friday the 13th, you can expect a mix of sun and cloud, becoming cloudy near noon with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a high of 18 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a low of 14 C.

READ ALSO: Bus crash on Trans-Canada Highway slows traffic

Saturday will see periods of rain and a high of 18 C. Overnight will see the rain continue with a low of 11 C.

Sunday will be cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of showers and a high of 16 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of rain and a low of 11 C.

READ ALSO: Clean Up the Shores returns to Victoria’s Inner Harbour

Monday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 17 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a low of 11 C.



kendra.crighton@blackpress.ca

Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Weather

Get local stories you won't find anywhere else right to your inbox.
Sign up here

Just Posted

Victoria man charged in stabbing death of Vancouver overdose prevention worker

Maximus Roland Hayes, 23, is facing one count of manslaughter in connection to the killing

Firefighters tackle medium-sized grass fire on rural Saanich property

Saanich Fire Department issues warm weather fire safety reminder

Local group of BIPOC youth host drive-in movie, panel discussion on racial injustice

The event will take place on Aug. 15 at Legacy Drive-In

Protesters showcase massive old yellow cedar as Port Renfrew area forest blockade continues

9.5-foot-wide yellow cedar measured by Ancient Forest Alliance campaigners in Fairy Creek watershed

Langford theft investigation leads to national crime ring

More than $250,000 in stolen goods recovered, $67,000 in cash seized

‘Don’t kill my mom’: Ryan Reynolds calls on young British Columbians to be COVID-smart

‘Deadpool’ celebrity responds to premier’s call for social influence support

Taking dog feces and a jackhammer to neighbourhood dispute costs B.C. man $16,000

‘Pellegrin’s actions were motivated by malice …a vindictive, pointless, dangerous and unlawful act’

Racist stickers at Keremeos pub leaves group uneasy and angry

The ‘OK’ hand gesture is a known hate-symbol

VIDEO: World responds to B.C. girl after pandemic cancels birthday party

Dozens of cards and numerous packages were delivered to six-year-old Charlie Manning

Expected fall peak of COVID-19 in Canada could overwhelm health systems: Tam

National modelling projections released Friday show an expected peak in cases this fall

Hundreds of sea lions to be killed on Columbia River in effort to save endangered fish

Nearly 22,000 comments received during public review were opposed, fewer than 200 were for

Devil’s Hand Poker Run in Campbell River to face RCMP scrutiny

The Campbell River RCMP will be keeping a close eye on the… Continue reading

B.C.’s fuel suppliers to publish prices to provide accountability: minister

Bruce Ralston says move will ensure industry publicly accountable for unexplained prices increases

Roots and Blues online festival live tonight on Black Press Media

Tune in to Black Press Media to watch the festival live Aug. 14, 15 and 16

Most Read