Wednesday’s forecast is calling for cloudy skies with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high of 19 C. Overnight will be mainly cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers this evening and a low of 15 C. (Kendra Crighton/News Staff)

Cloudy skies, chance of rain in Wednesday’s forecast

Plus a look ahead at your weekend

Wednesday’s forecast is calling for cloudy skies with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high of 19 C. Overnight will be mainly cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers this evening and a low of 15 C.

READ ALSO: South Park parents disappointed in SD61’s decision to remove programs of choice

Thursday should clear in the morning with some fog patches and a high of 21 C. Overnight will be clear with a low of 14 C.

Friday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 23 C and an overnight low of 14 C.

READ ALSO: Escaped William Head inmates back in police custody

Saturday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 22 C and an overnight low of 14 C.

Sunday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 23 C and cloudy periods overnight with a low of 13 C.



kendra.crighton@blackpress.ca

Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Get local stories you won't find anywhere else right to your inbox.
Sign up here

Just Posted

North Saanich artist brightens pandemic with whimsical signs

Artist Anna Trelford decorates her fence with signs that riff on COVID-19 pandemic

Man who bound, murdered Langford teen still a risk to public: parole board

Kimberly Proctor’s killer is still ‘mismanaging emotions,’ has had ‘temper tantrums’

Traffic redirected after crash on McKenzie Avenue

Saanich Police responded to Thursday evening collision

Tour de Victoria postpones 10th annual ride to 2021

Ride that draws more than 3,000 cyclists to Greater Victoria was set for August

Mission prison COVID-19 outbreak ends, 9 new cases in B.C.

New positive test at Port Coquitlam care home

POLL: Do you agree with the provincial government’s decision to increase the minimum wage?

B.C.’s lowest-paid workers will be getting a few more dollars to try… Continue reading

VIDEO: Humpback whales put on quite a show

The ‘playful’ pod lingered by a Campbell River tour operator’s boat for quite some time

Getting hitched at historic B.C. gold rush town still on table during COVID-19 pandemic

Micro-weddings, online visits, offered at Barkerville Historic Town and Park

Stolen gargoyle returns to its perch on central Vancouver Island yard

Petey, a concrete gargoyle statue, was returned by Nanaimo RCMP after being found by city crew

Revelstoke woman finds welcoming letter on her Alberta-registered truck

There have been multiple reports online of vandalism to vehicles with Alberta licence plates

Spirit bear possibly spotted in West Kootenay

A local resident spotted the white-coloured bear while on an evening trail run near Castlegar on May 27

B.C. businesses ‘can’t shoulder burden’ of COVID-19 sick pay

Trudeau’s plan should be tied to federal emergency aid

B.C. teacher reprimanded for sharing homophobic and sexist memes, making racist comments

Klaus Hardy Breslauer was accused of making a laundry list of concerning decisions as a science teacher

Most Read